Monday 1 March 2010

Constructing Your Destiny

Good day. It's a new month - the month of march. I pray we'll continue to march forward; Amen. I'll like to share a poem with you this week. It's titled 'constructing your destiny'. In life, we have the right to choose for ourselves how we want our lives to turn out. God has put us here so that we can make the difference. We can become whoever we want to be if we are ready to construct our lives the way we want it and not how someone else does.

Life is only a contractor and not a dictator; it takes a challenged person to dictate to Life how things should be. God has not created anyone to be poor in life, neither has He created you to serve others all your life. It all depends on your choice. Every step you take today decides your position in life tomorrow so take great and bold steps. It's time to start constructing your destiny.
Have a great week.

Here's the poem:

As a little child, I dreamt;
I saw the future where I’ll feature
The height I so much desire
Where Greatness seats and dwells.

Day by day I struggled;
Only to begin to doubt
As the battle with Life got tougher,
And Life won’t let me choose.

Life is a mean contractor;
He designs what he so desires
And once he finishes,
It becomes a cross for man to bear.

I met the creator Himself;
Only to learn from him, surprised;
That Life is only a negotiator
And we can come to terms.

I put myself together,
Negotiating with Life what I desire,
Paying the price it requires of me,
I’m constructing my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment